BUTTOCK AUGMENTATION AND MODELING
Perkier butt and no scalpel!
What is Aquafilling® bodyline?
Aquafilling® Bodyline is a modern and safe filling preparation used for augmenting and modeling butt cheeks. Aquafilling® Bodyline is a hydrophilic gel that does not cause allergies and provides long-lasting effects – at least 5 years.
Who is this treatment recommended for?
This is an ideal treatment for those who dream of a beautiful and perkier butt. Aquafilling® Bodyline preparation is also used in cases like asymmetric alignment of the buttocks or for supplementing tissue loss.
What are the indications for use of the Aquafilling® Bodyline preparation?
- volume increase of the buttocks
- shape improvement of the buttocks
- defect correction in the buttocks, for example, due to postoperative deformity
- alignment and leveling the asymmetry of the buttocks
- congenital disproportion
- “flat butt”
How long is the treatment?
It takes about two hours.
What is the course of treatment?
It is a minimally invasive procedure and is performed under local anesthesia. For the patient’s comfort anesthetic is added to the Aquafilling® Bodyline preparation. Aquafilling® Bodyline is administered through a cannula which minimizes unnecessary tissue damage at the injection site.
What are the effects?
- Augmented and lifted butt
- Restored proportions of buttocks
- Enhanced buttocks
- Reduced postoperative deformities
When do the first results appear?
The first effect is visible immediately after the procedure. For the final result patient must wait 7 days after swelling disappears and anesthetic preparation gets fully absorbed by the body.
The advantages of using Aquafilling® Bodyline during surgery:
- long-term effect – at least 5 years
- natural look – Aquafilling® Bodyline non-detectable to touch and no visible contours of its occurrence
- immediate return to daily activities after the procedure
- period of recovery reduced to the minimum
- safe for the body
Side effects of treatment:
- possible slight pain in the area of the treatment, which disappears in short period of time
- possible bruises at the injection site
- postoperative recommendations and limitations:
- it is recommended to perform a gentle massage in the treated area for 3-4 weeks as ordered by a physician
- no use of the sauna and solarium for a month after surgery
- no washing around the treated area with running water for 2 weeks
- physical activity should be avoided that engages the tightening of the muscle groups, located in the area treated
Contraindications for surgery:
- problems with blood clotting
- menstrual disorders
- inflammation of the skin
- severe and chronic somatic diseases
- intolerance or allergy to certain medicines
- acute infectious diseases