AQUAFILLING – BREAST AUGMENTATION
Aquafilling® Bodyline introduces new possibilities for breast augmentation and modeling
Aquafilling® Bodyline is an innovative preparation that is biocompatible with human tissue. It is a gel that comprises 98% of saline. Its right structure does not cause any complications and allergies and ensures high safety and long-term effects.
Treatment with Aquafilling® Bodyline is an excellent, non-invasive alternative to surgical implant treatments. Thanks to Aquafilling® Bodyline it is possible to model the body in a safe way, therefore improving the appearance of the breasts, buttocks and other parts of the body.
For who is this treatment recommended?
This treatment is ideal for people who are not satisfied with their appearance. This often happens to patients who had undergone intense slimming treatments, after breastfeeding and in cases when the passing of time is noticeable. Aquafilling® Bodyline also helps to fix the asymmetry or supplement the tissue loss.
What are the indications for the use of Aquafilling® Bodyline preparation?
- increase in breast volume
- breast shape improvement
- alignment and leveling breast asymmetry
- correction of breast defects e.g. supplementing the tissue loss after biopsy
- volume correction caused by atrophy of soft tissue
How long is the procedure?
The procedure takes about one and a half hours.
What is the course of treatment?
This is a little invasive procedure. It is performed under local anesthesia. Preparation Aquafilling® Bodyline is injected into the soft tissues with the use of needles or cannulas, which minimize potential skin damage in the injection area.
What are the effects?
- breasts enlarged and lifted
- breast firmness restored
- breast proportions restored
- enhanced and lifted breast
- postoperative deformities elimination
When do the first results appear?
The first results are visible right after the treatment. The full effect of the treatment would happen in around 7 days (when the swelling will disappear and local anaesthetic will fully absorb).
The advantages of the use of Aquafilling® bodyline during the procedure:
- natural look – as opposed to silicone implants, the preparation is not detectable to the touch and there are visible contours of applied preparation
- no scars, scarring and surgical incisions
- quick return to everyday activities
- long-term effect – for at least 5 years
- period of recovery limited to the minimum
- painless procedure
- safe to the body
Treatment side effect:
- possible slight pain in the surgical area, retiring in a short time
- rarely possible bruising at the injection site
Postoperative recommendations and limitations:
- for the next 3-4 weeks, after surgery, it is recommended to wear a special compressive underwear
if necessary, a gentle massage is performed around the treated by a doctor
- avoid pressing against the treated area (no sleeping on stomach)
- no sauna and solarium for a month after surgery
- no washing or cleaning in the area of treatment for a period of two weeks
- no exercising that is associated with tension of muscle groups occurring around the treated area
Contraindications to treatment:
- problems with blood clotting
- menstrual disorders
- severe chronic somatic diseases
- skin infections and inflammatory diseases in the area of administered preparation
- acute infectious diseases
- intolerance or allergy to certain medicines