Aptos Threads is the innovative lifting method used both on face and body. These threads are made on the basis of polylactic acid and caprolactone- substances used in absorbable surgical threads. Polylactic acid contained in thread activates the process of skin regeneration, slowing the effects of aging.
Who is it recommended to?
Aptos rejuvenation method was invented 16 years ago and so far has been systematically developed, offering a wide range of possibilities of correcting the flabby soft tissues, restoring their original appearance. Aptos Threads are designed for both women and men of all ages. This is an excellent way for all those who observed the beginning aging processes shown by loss of firmness and density of the skin, droopy soft tissues, appearance of shallow or deep wrinkles, changing the contour and face oval. Aptos Threads are also designed for facial and body areas with a very delicate and thin skin where fat tissue is insufficient. This is a procedure with high, immediate and ongoing effectiveness of the treatment in terms of facial lifting, neckline and the interior part of thighs, arms, breasts, knee area and/or buttocks. The result of the treatment is comparable to the effects of surgical procedures.
Treated areas with Aptos Threads:
- Forehead lifting, eyebrow lift, smoothening the lion’s wrinkles,
- Eye area: the upper eyelid lift, crow’s feet, the lower eyelid lift- smoothening of wrinkles
- Cheek lift and augmentation
- nasolabial lines, the puppets
- lips area: smoker’s lines, swollen lips, lip contour
- face oval lift, chin
- smoothening neck wrinkles
- breast lifting
- firming interior arm site
- hand rejuvenation
- firming abdominal skin
- buttock lifting
- interior thigh site, knees
How long does the treatment take?
The duration depends on the area at which the procedure is performed. In the case of an average face it lasts approx. 60 min. In case of other body parts it can take up to two hours.
What tests should be performed before surgery?
Recommended additional tests are:
Morphology and blood clotting
Is the treatment performed under local anesthesia?
Treatment with the use of Aptos threads is performed under local anesthesia.
What is the course of treatment?
Correction of the entire face is performed through 1 or 2 injection sites on each side. Threads are introduced with the use of a specialist and customized needle introduced through cannula at each treatment. The treatment is safe and with the help of anesthesia also painless.
What are the effects?
Threads allow to achieve an excellent effect by lifting loose and wrinkled skin in a safe and non-invasive way. It is perfect for copntouring the eyebrow area, jaw line and chin. This is a great technique for patients who expect effect of greater volume around cheekbone. Thanks to the polylactic acid there is the effect of stimulation, which improves density, elasticity and skin tone.
When do first effects appear and how long do they last?
The first results are visible after 2-3 weeks of treatment. For 3-4 months changes proceed and last up to two years.
- bruising and swelling at the treatment area
- healing time approx. 1 week
- soreness of treatment area
Postoperative limitations and recommendations:
- a few days after the procedure facial expressiones should be limited to a minimum
- should be kept to a minimum facial expressions
- within 24 hours after the procedure cold compresses should be applied at the treatment area
- within 2 to 3 days after surgery very cold and/or hot meals should not be consumed
- a week after treatment, do not use sauna and solarium
- damage to the skin in the treatment area
- autoimmune diseases
- blood clotting disorders
- tendency to scarring
- carcinogenic changes