VASER® Lipo Liposuction
VASER® Lipo – it is a revolutionary method of body sculpting and liposuction. Power, precision and best results: efficient removal of fat.
If you desire to gain a slim figure and get rid of excess body fat, however, constant diets and workouts do not bring desired results then use the most effective method: liposuction with VASER® Lipo.
VASER® Lipo is a method of a new generation, which is highly effective and safe, minimally invasive. The use of precise ultrasound device allows you to shape and model body in an innovative way.
Try VASER® Lipo if you want to:
- Get rid of the excess fat
- Remove the fat stored around the muscle groups so muscles look more defined
- sculpt a slim figure with nicely modeled curves
- Improve the shape and contours of the selected parts of the body
- Obtain undamaged fat cells for autograft (eg. for breast augmentation).
VASER® Lipo is an optimal solution for everyone: both for people who want to significantly reduce body fat, as well as for those who want to sculpt the silhouette and emphasize the body muscles. An additional and extremely valuable advantage of VASER® Lipo procedure is noticeable improvement in skin tension and firmness, impossible to obtain with traditional methods of liposuction.
Areas of the body that can be treated with VASER® Lipo:
- Fat deposits under the breasts
- The upper part of the back
- The upper part of the abdomen
- Lower back
- The lower part of the abdomen
Advantages of using VASER® Lipo in terms of safety:
- low invasiveness, reducing the risk of possible complications.
- Local anesthesia – at the time of surgery there is a direct contact with a doctor. There is no need for patient to stay, he/she can go home on the same day.
- Reduced feeling of discomfort, bruising and swelling.
- Quick recovery – usually patient can return to its daily activities the next day (the period of recovery depends on the size of the treated body area)
How long does the procedureof liposuction take:
Procedure lasts around 2 hours depending on a body location which undergone the procedure.
How long does the effect last?
First effects are visible after a month since surgery, however, final result is achieved after 3 months and is permanent.
The use of local anesthesia eliminates side effects that are typical for treatments with general anesthesia, such as nausea and malaise. Few days after the surgery swelling, bruising and mild soreness in the treated area may persist.
Post-procedure recommendations and limitations:
A week after liposuction, it is recommended to perform several draining skin firming treatments. These treatments are necessary to speed up the process of regeneration of the subcutaneous tissue and quicker drainage of residual fat tissue.
- blood clotting disorders
- heart diseases
- pregnancy and lactation