FOTONA 4D – FACIAL ENDOLIFTING
Fotona 4D is an innovative laser face lift based on face lift based on a combination of four surgical procedures in a single treatment. Fotona 4D is an alternative to the use of conventional fillers. This treatment combines two wavelengths Er: YAG and Nd: YAG as well as four unique methods:
- EndoLifting® – it is performed within the oral cavity. Non-ablative activity of Er: YAG laser causes gentle warming up of the tissue, which stimulates the contraction of collagen fibers.
- FRAC3® –non-ablative rejuvenation of imperfections in deeper layers of the skin. Fractional 3D effect causes to form small local points of high temperature within individual layer of skin. It is a complementary action to EndoLifting mode
- PIANO® – ultra – long laser pulse of Nd: YAG is used to increase firmness across skin‘s thickness. Fast and safe warming up of the skin causes the delivery of energy to the subcutaneous tissue.
- Superfacial™ – gentle cool ablatian with the use of Er:YAG laser- laser peeling
Indications for Fotona 4D procedure:
- Nasolabial furrows
- Facial wrinkles
- Flabby skin
- Skin imperfections
- Fatiqued facial skin
- fulfillment of nasolabial furrows
- increasing the firmness and elasticity of the skin
- improvement of density of the skin
- smoothening skin
- reducing skin imperfections
- improvement of skin tone
- general improvement of skin condition
Is the treatment painful?
Since the procedure is not painful, no anaesthetic is used. During treatment special cooling device is used, which eliminates the feeling of discomfort.
The first effects of the treatment are visible a few days after surgery, when the skin exfoliation process is fully completed. The complexion’s tone is even and more radiant. For the full effect to occur quite a time is required. The final effect of increased firmness of skin, wrinkle and scar reduction is visible within 3 to 6 minths since the procedure.
How many treatments must be done?
The number of treatments is determined individually depending on patient’s skin condition. In order to keep the effect it is recommended to repeated the procedure. However, for the better effect and to support the regeneration process of the skin needle mesotherapy can also be applied.
Contraindications in Fotona 4D treatment:
- Psoriasis (active phase)
- photosensitive drugs (retinoids, tetracyclines)
- herbs (St. John’s wort, Camomile, Calendula- stop using for 2-3 weeks before procedure)
- alcohol consumption 24 hours before the procedure
- Atopic dermatitis
- Use of medications that reduce blood clotting
- Prone to keloid formation, Hypertrophic scars
- Past and current cancer conditions
- Hormonal diseases
- Steroid application or intake (cream or pills)
- Very dry or sensitive skin
- Unregulated hypertension, heart diseases, vascular diseases
- Antibiotic therapy 1 month before procedure
- Inflamatory skin conditions (bacterial, viral, fungal) in the skin area of treatment
- The use of preperations containing vitamin A (retinol)- creams, ointments, tonic water, pills
After surgery it is recommneded to use proper regenrating cream prescribed by a doctor. It is also important to remember about sunblock useregardless the weather. In this case a minimum of month after the procedure it is necessary to use sunblock with SPF 30 or SPF 50.